Posted by peskypippi | Posted in Fun, Memories, Pop Culture | Posted on 14-01-2012
Tags: childhood, fun, kid, Lite Bright, memories, Ouija, pot holders, Simon, The Love Boat
6 childhood memories…do you remember these?
- The Love Boat. One of my favorite shows was The Love Boat. Drama. Love. Cheesalicious! Oh and I had a haircut like Vicky.
- Ouija Board. Remember playing Ouija with your girlfriends late an night at slumber parties? “Does so-and-so like me?” “Who is going to kiss me?” “Who is going to die next?” And then it would start to get creepy and you’d start freaking out?
- Simon. I held a record. I think it was 60 in a row. Genius, I tell ya.
- Making pot holders from a loom. I spent hours weaving with my little loom, making, uh, very useful and colorful pot holders out of polyester loops.
- Fruit Stripe gum. Five fruitastically yummy flavors. Then you would chew the whole pack up at once and create a gray glob.
- Lite Bright. The magic of light! Enough said.