Posted by peskypippi | Posted in Aging, Beauty, Body Image/Dieting, Health, Personal Care | Posted on 06-11-2011
Tags: @heatherellaa, aging, anti-aging cream, Antioxidants, comfortable shoes, Crunk, Dance Central, Doritos, fish oil, flax seed, Goldfish crackers, Kinect, knickers, low-waisted jeans, magnification mirror, Moonwalk, older, orthotics, panties, pimples, Popscicles, Sensodyne, Spanx, wrinkles, Xbox, young
Ugh. You know you’re getting older when…
- You’re getting wrinkles instead of pimples
- You buy fish oil supplements these days and stay away from Doritos
- Crunk has replaced the Moonwalk. But you never really did the Moonwalk, did you? My feet aren’t that limber or coordinated. I know about Crunk because I know things. Oh, and I play Dance Central on Kinect with the kids.
- You slather on the SPF 45+ instead of the baby oil
Here are a few other things you just might be buying these days:
- anti-aging cream
- fish oil
- flax seed
- Sensodyne toothpaste
- magnification mirror. Because with a regular mirror, you just can’t see those pesky hairs growing out of your chin, now can you? I said your chin, not mine.
- comfortable shoes
- new “smaller” panties (my friend @Heatherellaa and I call these knickers now). Well, ya don’t want to wear MOM jeans. So you buy all these new, low-waisted jeans but you can’t exactly wear big knickers that show above the waistline, now can you?
Whatever you’re buying, just be sure to throw some Popsicles and Goldfish crackers into your shopping cart once in awhile. It’s a good thing children keep us young, eh?