I love these guys for their befuddlement. Here are my top 5 favorite actors that have that something special:
- Paul Giamatti. Did you see Win Win? Great movie. He is so real.
- Ed Helms. Loved him in The Hangover. But he was also excellent in Cedar Rapids. I want to just give him a big ol’ hug. Except for I don’t like him in The Office right now. Actually, I think The Office should be put out of its misery.
- Simon Pegg. Loved him in Shaun of the Dead and Run Fat Boy Run. Big hug for him too. My hero.
- Kevin James. Who didn’t love him in Paul Blart: Mall Cop? Two hugs.
- Seth Rogan. He was great in Knocked Up, but even better in Zack and Miri Make a Porno. But, why the weight loss? I liked you better with some heft. Oh, and that funky chuckle. I love it.
These men are quirky, likable, and real. And hot in their own way. Don’t get me wrong, I think George Clooney and Brad Pitt are hotties too. But that’s a different list.
These five make me swoon in their own special way.