Posted by peskypippi | Posted in Childrearing, Children, Fun, Humor | Posted on 28-01-2012
Hardy har har. I’m a sucker for kid jokes. Here are some of my favorites that I stole from the book Jokelopedia:
- Why is your face green? Because you have a head of lettuce.
- What’s big and white and lives on Mars? A martian-mallow.
- Why didn’t the prawn share his dessert? He was shellfish.
- Why don’t monsters eat clowns? They taste funny.
- What’s brown and sticky? A stick.
- Why did the car stink? It had too much gas.
- Why should a skeleton drink lots of milk? It’s good for the bones.
- What do sharks eat for dinner? Fish and ships.
Tell me one of your favorites and I’ll do a round-up for another post. Don’t leave me hanging!