Posted by peskypippi | Posted in Babies, Birth, Body Image/Dieting, Children, Inner Beauty, Life Lessons, Love, Mothering, Women | Posted on 20-01-2012
I made three babies. And I have had five unexpected body changes as a result:
- Bigger feet. Yep, they grew a half a size. Time to go shoe shopping!
- Belly roll. Gotta tuck it into my jeans.
- Jaw that clicks. Giving birth to one of my children resulted in my jaw clicking and popping. Permanently.
- Breasts. Breasts permanently increased a full cup size. Woohoo! But now they require a fork lift.
- Heart bursting with love. Enough said.
Change is good.