Tags: award, list, nomination, Squirrely Blogger Award
It’s squirrel season! Remember Veruca Salt in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? “Daddy, I want a squirrel!” What a demanding, greedy, little snot, that Veruca.
You know you is waaaay nicer? My buddy over at Snarkfest. She nominated me for the Squirrely Blogger Award. Thank you! Check out her other nominations and post here. Why did she nominate me? Maybe because I reminder her of Veruca Salt? Uh, never mind.
So here’s how this works. I tell you 10 things about squirrely Pippi and I nominate 10 of my favorite bloggers for this award. Ready?
- I love the smell of coffee but hate the taste.
- Grilled cheese sandwiches are my favorite comfort food.
- Nerd alert! Scrabble is like the only game I play on my phone.
- I hate pancakes.
- I love having the pantry “all stocked up” with food for my kids.
- I can grow a mustache in like a week.
- I’m in awe of spider webs, miniature tree frogs with giant voices, and honey bees in action–and I enjoy taking pictures of all of them.
- I am way more organized than I appear.
- I dance kinda like Elaine from Seinfeld. And I’m OK with that.
- As I get older, I care less about what others think of me (see #9).
I now nominate 10 of my favorite bloggers for the esteemed Squirrely Blogger Award: