Posted by peskypippi | Posted in Advice, Attitude, Life Lessons | Posted on 18-01-2013
Tags: 2013, old dog new tricks, something new
I used to know a thing or two about a thing or two. And now I know a thing or three about a thing or three.
See, I’m trying out a few new things in 2013. So far:
- I got a new hairdo. I added bangs. Old is new again; I had this hairstyle in the 5th grade!
- I learned how to make balloon animals with my young son. We watched clowns on YouTube. If clowns can do it, I can do it. I can now make dogs and flowers. Booyah!
- I made my first berry cobbler. It was delicious. Then I made another. You can see where this diet is going…
- I went through my closet and grabbed, assessed, and dumped; thus getting rid of 1/5 of my clothes. Read here for that.
- I tried my first sweet potato fries. Yum!
- I’m running 4x a week with my large puppy in tow (or the other way around…whatever). This is a must given all the dang cobbler and sweet potato fries I’ve eaten this year.
See? You CAN teach an old dog new tricks.