Posted by peskypippi | Posted in Attitude, Celebrations, Holidays, Life Lessons, Love, Marriage, Mothering, Parenting | Posted on 18-11-2012
Tags: abundance, family, health, life, thankful, Thanksgiving, to be loved, to be needed
‘Tis the season to be thankful. Thankful for dirty dishes? Thankful for eye wrinkles?
It’s all in the way you look at things. I am thankful for:
- Dirty dishes. We always have plenty of food.
- Sand in my car. My car reliably transports us to the beach.
- Dog fur on my clothes. My puppy loves to cuddle.
- Expensive grocery store bills. My kids have good appetites.
- Long work hours. I have a good job.
- An errand to Home Depot. It’s a date with my husband.
- Being a chauffeur. My kids have interests.
- A noisy house. My family is thriving.
- Dirty football cleats. My kids are active.
- Gloomy, rainy days. The grass is always green.
- Piles of dirty laundry. I am needed.
- Stepping on Legos with bare feet. My kids are creative.
- My mortgage. My house is my home.
- My children yelling. They are normal.
- My slow-ass jogging. I am trying.
- Eye wrinkles. Lots of smiling and laughing going on.
- Exhaustion. My life is full.
Life. Health. Family. Love. Abundance. To be needed. I am thankful for it all.