Posted by peskypippi | Posted in Award, Celebrations | Posted on 09-10-2012
Well whaddya know?!
I have been awarded The Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award. And I am truly honored.
My PeskyPippi blog debuted in October 2011. It started as an empty WordPress theme. I have since filled it with stories and thoughts and love. I was hoping a few folks would stop by and visit…and come back.
Guess what? They have! YOU have!
The Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award because it is a shout out from other bloggers.
Whaddya know, Snarkfest at http://snarkfestblog.blogspot.com/ picked me! Thank you, Terri! You’re snarkylicious!
Here’s how the award works. You have to follow the rules. Or else some guy named Guido may break your hyperlinks.
- Thank the blogger that gave you the award.
- Post 7 things about yourself.
- Pick 7 blogs to pass the award to, and let them know.
This is not a chain letter, Silly, it’s an AWARD. 🙂
Here are 7 things about me:
- I smooch my Labrador daily.
- I make the best chocolate chip cookies “in the world.”
- I drink spinach smoothies and don’t even gag.
- I suck at math and am impatient helping my kids with math homework.
- I stole a pair of Guess jeans when I was in the 8th grade.
- I like all types of music but I like classic rock best.
- I’m not a “cheap date.” I can put away four beers at happy hour.
For 25 things about me, check out this post.
I hereby nominate these 7 bloggers for The Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award. Pay it forward, y’all!
1. The Bearded Iris; funny and outrageous and real
2. The Dose of Reality: relateable
3. The Bernie Brand: quirky and full of zest
4. Things Carter Says: funny and you’ll LOL
5. I A Soup Mama: good writing
6. The Reedster Speaks: funny and real
7. Just Begin From Here: witty and friendly
Check out Snarkfest and the others on this list. Tell ’em @PeskyPippi sent you.