Posted by peskypippi | Posted in Attitude | Posted on 16-09-2012
Like all celebrities (ha ha), I thought I’d create my own list.
Here are 25 things you didn’t know about Pippi:
- I hate pancakes.
- I wear lipstick to take out the trash.
- I love to floss.
- I love reading to my kids.
- I hate coffee.
- I like the smell of horse poop.
- I am rarely without chewing gum.
- I have never had a martini.
- I love flowers but don’t like gardening.
- I am a glass-half-full kind of person.
- I want to travel to India.
- I don’t like holding other peoples’ babies.
- I rescue spiders.
- I am thankful for something every day.
- I like the idea of meditating but can’t sit still long enough to do it.
- I take 3,000 photos a year.
- My favorite flowers are sunflowers.
- I often fall asleep during movies.
- I am addicted to House Hunters International.
- I hate going out for breakfast.
- I am learning to be more selfish.
- If I had to eat one food for the rest of my life, it would be beans.
- I have a crush on Martha Stewart.
- I like to jog to clear my head.
- I have eaten cake out of the trash.
Comment if we have anything in common!