Posted by peskypippi | Posted in Family, Life Lessons, List, Memories, Summer | Posted on 05-07-2012
Tags: activities, bucket list, family, fun, summer, to do list
I have come up with a lazy-days-of-summer-to-do list. Let’s call it my Summer Bucket List:
- Eat Doritos tacos at Taco Bell. Done!
- Pig out at Cold Stone.
- Run through the sprinklers.
- Cheer at the rodeo.
- Ride a dozen rides and pet the piglets at the fair.
- Have a handful of picnics. One down!
- Hike around the lake. Find a brand new place to hike.
- Go to the drive-in movie before it closes forever.
- Bowl with the family and eat nachos (and share a pitcher of beer–maybe two–with my husband)
- Open swim. Family swim. Whatever. Get my butt in a swimsuit and go!
- Pick peaches.
- Go camping.
- Paint my daughter’s and my toenails a new color every other week. Neon orange…done!
- Pet Otis-the-puppy as much as possible.
- Shoot off fireworks on the 4th.
- Pick a wildflower bouquet.
- Read in the shade of my swing.
- Make a berry cobbler.
- Play frisbee.
- Lay in the grass and watch the clouds go by.
What’s on YOUR summer bucket list?