Posted by peskypippi | Posted in Attitude, Encouragement, Mom Time, Personal Care, Women | Posted on 18-03-2012
When was the last time you were home alone? And didn’t do work (work work, housework, work out)?
Just some “me” time?
I had a few hours–home alone–one evening this week. No children. No husband.
Here is what I did:
- Read the April issue of Martha Stewart Living cover to cover.
- Watched My Week With Marilyn.
- Painted my nails purple.
- Had a nice call with my mother.
- Tried on some new outfits.
- Even dozed off for a bit.
In one word: Bliss.