Cookie recipes have been flying in as a result of a little, global cookie contest. Tasters have voted. Here is what they said:
‘Tis the season of sharing. So here is my recipe, y’all:
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 2 1/2 sticks (1 1/4 cups) unsalted butter
- 1 1/4 cups (10 ounces) brown sugar
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons natural vanilla extract
- 3 cups chocolate chips (I like half semi-sweet, half milk chocolate…then you can use the rest of the bags for nibbling.)
- sea salt
- 1. Sift together dry ingredients and set aside.
- 2. Cream butter and sugars together for 5 minutes.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Drop onto parchment paper-lined baking sheet in a preheated 350 degree oven.
- Sprinkle lightly with sea salt and bake until golden brown. (I like mine chewy and a little undercooked. I also like raw dough, so there you go.)
Enjoy! Peace out,